Call Now 1-800-640-3718

Workout of the Month - TRX Core with Coach Reem Jishi

Looking for a new challenge? Try this fun TRX Core workout with Coach Reem Jishi.
Read Full Story

Run-Specific Dynamic Warm-Up Routine

Hello runners! Let’s talk about dynamic warm-up exercises. Before we get into the details, let me ask you - how do you warm-up before a run? Do you walk out the door and start running? Guilty - right? In our crazy lives, we are often time pressed and the warm-up seems like the easy thing to let go. But hopefully, you’ll see that spending the time to do a warm-up is well worth it.
Read Full Story

Athlete Spotlight - Emily Kratz

Meet The Run Formula Athlete Emily Kratz coached by Vinny Johnson. Emily is the 2021 Leadwoman Champion.
Read Full Story

Athlete Spotlight - David Miller

Meet Run Formula athlete David Miller coached by Jack Pilla.
Read Full Story

Workout of the Month - TRX Progression 3 with Coach Reem Jishi

Join OutRival Racing and The Run Formula Coach Reem Jishi as she takes you through the third progression in this full body TRX series.
Read Full Story

Tackling the Trails

Trail running is fun – let’s start with that. When on the trails, you get to splash through puddles, prance over rocks, get dirty, and channel your inner bad ass…basically do many of the things that your parents scolded you for when you were a child. (Or maybe it was just my parents!) Anyway, once you get comfortable on the trails, it can be your new playground! Whether you’re opting to thinking about entering your first trail race, or simply curious about adding trail running to your training routine, here’s a few tips to get you started and ensure you have fun!
Read Full Story

Athlete Spotlight - Devin McCormick

Meet The Run Formula one on one athlete Devin McCormick coached by Beth Peterson.
Read Full Story

Workout of the Month - TRX Progression 2 with Coach Reem Jishi

Join OutRival Racing Coach Reem Jishi as she takes you through the second progression in this full body TRX series.
Read Full Story

Need Hip Mobility?? Hurdle!

As a high school and collegiate hurdler many moons ago, I trained to sprint, maneuver, stretch, eat, sleep and breathe everything with “hurdles”. I was my fastest and most flexible during this time of my life. Of course, youth and the specificity of being a sprinter and power-based athlete made me fast, but also, the hurdle drills and mobility routines I performed developed me into a more efficient runner, which meant “faster”. This hip mobility work molded coordinated movement patterns, improved my rotational balance and agility, and strengthened my core and lower body all while requiring my hips to develop fluidity, flexibility and a great range of motion.
Read Full Story

Athlete Spotlight - Heather Dougherty

Meet The Run Formula Mission Athlete Heather Dougherty coached by Jack Pilla
Read Full Story
Training
Looking for a new challenge? Try this fun TRX Core workout with Coach Reem Jishi.
Hello runners! Let’s talk about dynamic warm-up exercises. Before we get into the details, let me ask you - how do you warm-up before a run? Do you walk out the door and start running? Guilty - right? In our crazy lives, we are often time pressed and the warm-up seems like the easy thing to let go. But hopefully, you’ll see that spending the time to do a warm-up is well worth it.
Meet The Run Formula Athlete Emily Kratz coached by Vinny Johnson. Emily is the 2021 Leadwoman Champion.
Meet Run Formula athlete David Miller coached by Jack Pilla.
Join OutRival Racing and The Run Formula Coach Reem Jishi as she takes you through the third progression in this full body TRX series.
Trail running is fun – let’s start with that. When on the trails, you get to splash through puddles, prance over rocks, get dirty, and channel your inner bad ass…basically do many of the things that your parents scolded you for when you were a child. (Or maybe it was just my parents!) Anyway, once you get comfortable on the trails, it can be your new playground! Whether you’re opting to thinking about entering your first trail race, or simply curious about adding trail running to your training routine, here’s a few tips to get you started and ensure you have fun!
Meet The Run Formula one on one athlete Devin McCormick coached by Beth Peterson.
Join OutRival Racing Coach Reem Jishi as she takes you through the second progression in this full body TRX series.
As a high school and collegiate hurdler many moons ago, I trained to sprint, maneuver, stretch, eat, sleep and breathe everything with “hurdles”. I was my fastest and most flexible during this time of my life. Of course, youth and the specificity of being a sprinter and power-based athlete made me fast, but also, the hurdle drills and mobility routines I performed developed me into a more efficient runner, which meant “faster”. This hip mobility work molded coordinated movement patterns, improved my rotational balance and agility, and strengthened my core and lower body all while requiring my hips to develop fluidity, flexibility and a great range of motion.
Meet The Run Formula Mission Athlete Heather Dougherty coached by Jack Pilla